LATEST TREND “TRANSGENDERISM” – the “PAINFUL” Truth of SURGICAL SEX-CHANGES
A bunch of ultra-rich old men & women, who are more powerful than national governments by virtue of the power they yield as a result of the money they throw to governments, organizations, universities, media, even UN & associates are forcing an immoral ideology tied to the grants they give. Having funded lesbian, gay, bisexual movements over the past few decades, they are now venturing to transgenderism. Now they are using their money to even influence children to become transgender & legally enabling them to decide to change their sex without parental consent. Much of the legal & cultural traditional bindings have been thrown out the window to accept these new notions primarily as a result of the power of the funding & influence exerted via the companies & entities that are owned by those that are championing transgenderism. However, before the world falls victim to this new ideology, it is good to look at how painful these operations are & the post-trauma that is associated with them.
More painful than the surgery is the reality that anyone undergoing male-to-female or female-to-male surgery CANNOT REVERSE OR UNDO THE OPERATION & return to what they were in their natural format. In giving up what was natural to undergo surgery to change what one was born with naturally, one is denied returning to that original natural format. However, most of the options in the form of solutions are highly questionable & is unlikely to result in delivering what a person desired.
How much does it cost for sex-reassignment?
The taxpayers are also questioning why they should fund sex changes.
https://www.bgdailynews.com/opinion/our_opinion/taxpayers-shouldnt-pay-for-sex-changes/article_29c4ee3c-efc6-5c3a-ac02-4cb9ff9a12a3.html “… if someone chooses to have sex reassignment, that is their choice. No one is forcing them to do the procedure. Therefore, the cost should solely be on them, not the American taxpayers, especially many who might disagree with trying to change the sexual organs they were born with”
Indiana lawmakers move bill to prevent spending on sex reassignment surgery for inmates
(there are LGBTQ lobbies urging prisons for sex-changes)
https://lamalfa.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/lamalfa-introduces-legislation-to-protect-children-and-taxpayers-from Congressman Doug LaMalfa introduced two pieces of legislation in response to the growing push to normalize early and aggressive medical interventions ranging from puberty-blocking drugs to surgeries for children who identify as transgender. Both the Protecting Children from Experimentation Act and the End Taxpayer Funding of Gender Experimentation Act aim to protect children and conscience rights. (at least there are some Congressman who are straight)
The Protecting Children from Experimentation Act would prohibit doctors from performing experimental gender reassignment treatments on children. Puberty-blocking hormones followed by cross-sex hormones can cause irreversible damage to children’s bodies, including an increased risk of cancer and permanent sterilization.
LaMalfa said: “Our society has quickly ‘normalized’ gender experimentation under the guise of an ‘accepting’ political ideology rather than biological reality. Even more troubling, children are undergoing experimental treatments, like being injected with puberty-blocking hormones and cross-sex hormones, which have irreversible consequences, such as permanent sterility. Both the Protecting Children from Experimentation Act and the End Taxpayer Funding of Gender Experimentation Act aim to protect children and taxpayers from paying the high price of these unethical medical interventions. As minors, children cannot vote, join the military, or open a bank account; it’s our job as society, and especially parents, to protect them from making life altering gender experimentation decisions that they may likely later regret.”
SRI LANKA MUST BE ALERT BEFORE THESE EXPERIMENTS GET IMPORTED TO SRI LANKA IN THE GUISE OF “GENDER-EQUALITY” TEXTBOOKS & CURRICULUM TO BRAINWASH OUR CHILDREN TO CHANGE THEIR SEX.
Types of sex-reassignment surgeries:
- Reconstructing chest & breast tissue to match a person’s gender identity: male-to-female surgeries silicone implants inserted. female-to-male surgeries breast tissue is removed
- Male to Female surgery – complications:
- Formation of scar tissue that may distort shape of breasts
- Fluid accumulation beneath implants
- Blood clots
- Breast pain
- Implant displacement or leakage
- Dissatisfaction with appearance after surgery – but cannot be reversed
- Female to Male surgery – complications
- Slow wound healing
- Fluid accumulation beneath skin
- Blood clots
- Dead tissue in nipples
- Increased chances of pneumonia
OTHER RELATED SURGERIES:
- Changing facial structure – likely to result in fluid build-up beneath skin / facial nerve injury / scarring / frontal sinus problems / nasal septal perforations
- Reconstructing Adam’s apple
- Reshaping jaw
BOTTOM SURGERIES (COMPLICATED SURGERIES)
- Removing reproductive organs
- Altering sex organs to resemble one’s desired gender – these require several micro-surgeries to construct/de-construct sex organs
- In surgeries for gender dysphoria & transgender body dysmorphia, if skin grafts fail part of the large intestine is used to graft the vagina or penis. This can lead to an increase in infections & leakage of secretions.
- Bottom surgeries involve not only removal of sexual organs but redefining path of urinary tract. In male-to-female surgery gone wrong, the vaginal opening is not deep enough or is too dense. Female-to-male surgery is even more complicated, as it is very risky to create a penis, testicles & scrotum. This has to be done by grafting from thighs & hands. Several microsurgeries are required to attach blood vessels & nerve endings to the penis.
- Male to Female Bottom surgery – complications
- Skin or clitoral necrosis
- Suture line dehiscence
- Urinary retention
- Vaginal prolapse
- Fistulas in the rectum or bladder
- Acute bleeding
- Female to Male Bottom Surgery – complications
- Nerve injury
- Failure of skin grafts
- Injury to urinary tract
- Abnormal connections between urethra & skin
- Painful sexual intercourse
Transgender surgery can go wrong for several reasons
- Bleeding – as most gender-affirming surgeries are complicated dealing with minute blood vessels & nerves. Even facial feminization surgeries like reshaping cheekbones/jaw bones/rhinoplasty, involve recontouring critical part of body. As skull has several nerves running through it, the chances of NERVE DAMAGE are HIGH.
- Side effects of anesthesia
The fact of the matter is
- simply because a sex surgery is done – people do not become the opposite sex. They are only masculinizing or feminizing their OUTWARD appearance.
- Gender dysphoria is very painful.
- Gender transition is unlikely to make things better, if at all, it may become worse – hormone medication is for life, this excludes aftereffects as well as daily trauma
- Best studies do not report improvement after sex-change surgery (why would people want to undergo amputations & radical surgeries)
- Suicide risk – from lifelong hormone medication surfacing not within initial
- The place of medical practitioners have been reduced to being hired to do a service – that former relationship of guiding & advising the patient is not existent primarily due to the monetary aspect & the decline in professionalism by those in the profession. (doctors, teachers, lawyers must devout themselves to their profession not to provide a paid service)
‘I will never be able to have sex again. Ever’ https://www.smh.com.au/national/i-will-never-be-able-to-have-sex-again-ever-20090530-br41.html He was to be operated into a she because ‘psychiatrists said he had a female brain in a male body’ & gender reassignment surgery was the only way to ease the mental torment. On his way to operating table he told the surgeon “I think I’m doing the wrong thing. I think we’ve got to stop it”…. But the surgery was done. “The romantic tales he’d read of transsexuals who awoke post-surgery feeling “reborn” ….”Then I remember lifting up the sheets and putting my hand down and feeling it all bandaged and packed. I just started bawling my eyes out and screaming I remember saying to myself, you f–king idiot, Andrew, how could you be so bloody stupid?” Twenty years after surgery that left him feeling like a “desexed dog”, the grief can still overwhelm him. Now 42, Andrew tells The Sunday Age the operation he had as a confused 21-year-old has shattered him”
Botched overseas surgery leaves trans woman mutilated, facing lifetime of pain (an operation done at the cost of taxpayers) https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/90412433/botched-overseas-sex-change-leaves-auckland-woman-mutilated-and-facing-lifetime-of-chronic-pain
Even the statistical data as well as research is manipulated as a results of the grants given to them by those promoting transgender ideology who also have shares or investments in those that carry out the sex-change operations.
A good example is the US psychological association with over 118,000 members which is also focusing on LGB/gender issues is recipient of grants by the foundation that is heavily funding & lobbying the promotion of transgenderism across the world https://www.arcusfoundation.org/latest-round-of-social-justice-grants-seek-to-support-worldis-at-risk-lgbt-communities/
https://www.apa.org/pi/lgbt/resources/arcus-foundation APA was notified by the Arcus Foundation of the approval of a grant for $100,000 to support the work of the International Psychology Network for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex Issues (IPsyNet). The APA Office on Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity is the Secretariat for IPsyNet. The grant runs from July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018.
It is one thing to make society accept people who are “different” by choice though born biologically normal, however, when tampering with the natural the resulting outcomes are not only complicated but unlikely to meet the expectations desired & this resultant situation is worse than what they would have gone through in their normal state. As in the above example of a 21 year old male changing sex to a female discovered, he/she could not have sex for life.
This issue has no easy answer & no parliamentarian should think that by presenting a private members bill they can quickly pass Bills into Acts after 3 readings without proper public debate. There are so many conflict of interests at play webbed with so much of corruptions & deceit. Elders can decide but children cannot be made victims & pawns for a new industry attempting to make profits from changing sex of children.
Shenali D Waduge